The Fire Spirit is one of the four elemental spirits on guard at the Chronicler's lair at the White Isle in The Eternal Night. It has the ability to control fire. It is also the miniboss you'll face at the end of the trial of Fire during Spyro's four elemental trials, he had to do before he confronted the Elemental Dragon and then met the Chronicler.
The Ice Spirit is a large blue stone warrior with the ability to control Ice, and is one of the four guardians of the Chronicler. It is also the boss the player will face at the end of the trial of ice.
The Earth Spirit is one of the Guardians of the Chronicler and has the ability to control the element of Earth.
The Electricity Spirit is one of the Guardians of the Chronicler and has the ability to control the element of Electricity.
- The Spirits of the Elements all fight the same way the Executioner, the Electric King and the Ice King do.
- The Elemental Avatars share the Elemental Spirits role as bosses in training and challenging Spyro.
|Spyro - Sparx - Ignitus - Volteer - Terrador - Cyril - Cynder - Gaul - Chronicler|
|Dragon Temple - Dreamscape - Ancient Grove - Grove Underground|
- Fellmuth Arena - Pirate Fleet - White Isle - Celestial Caves - Mountain of Malefor
|Ape Soldiers - Ape Leaders - Ape Commanders - Toad Weeds - Bulb Spiders - Death Hounds - Dreadwings|
- Grove Worms - Grove Mites - Grove Beasts - Growths - Skavengers - Skurvywings
- Blundertails - Pirate Gunners - Armourdilloes - Stone Trolls - Fire Elementals -
Elemental Crystal Brutes - Crystal Ball Spiders
|Fire - Electricity - Ice - Earth - Aether|
|Dragons - Apes - Spirit Gems - Scriber's Quills - Dragon Relics - Dragon Challenges|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night Promotional Movies|