Scriber's Quills are collectible items in The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. Unlocking five pieces of concept art each, these Enchanted Scriber's Quills are found all over the game, hidden away in the most unlikely of places.
- As you enter the Temple, look on the other side of the dragon statue.
- When at the Toad Weeds outside, turn right just before the gliding part. It's on a paltform, use a branch to reach it.
- Outside of the temple during the spider's first assault. It's on the left, use branches to reach it.
- In the next room after the first health relic, on top of the highest pillar.
- In a room with the half broken bridge, at the far end behind some rocks.
|Spyro - Sparx - Ignitus - Volteer - Terrador - Cyril - Cynder - Gaul - Chronicler|
|Dragon Temple - Dreamscape - Ancient Grove - Grove Underground|
Fellmuth Arena - Pirate Fleet - White Isle - Celestial Caves - Well of Souls
|Ape Soldiers - Ape Leaders - Ape Commanders - Toad Weeds - Spiders - Death Hounds - Dreadwings|
Grove Worms - Grove Mites - Grove Beasts - Growths - Skavengers - Skurvywings
Blundertails - Pirate Gunners - Armourdilloes - Stone Trolls - Fire Elementals -
Elemental Crystal Brutes - Crystal Ball Spiders
|Fire - Electricity - Ice - Earth - Aether|
|Dragons - Apes - Spirit Gems - Scriber's Quills - Dragon Relics - Dragon Challenges|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night Promotional Movies|